Pennsylvania Business Formation Attorneys Get Your Company Started Right
Pennsylvania Results-Oriented AV Preeminent® rated attorneys and staff work to build your business
Gilliland Vanasdale Sinatra Law Office, LLC is committed to the success and prosperity of your business. To meet your goals, we are dedicated to close collaboration with you so we can provide the most practical and appropriate advice given your specific business goals. By understanding your expectations and financial capabilities, we can better address your needs, including what corporate entity to select and how best to limit your personal liability.
Selecting the appropriate entity for your new business
There are many considerations when choosing the appropriate business entity, such as ownership, governance, capitalization, taxation and liability. We listen to your plans and objectives, and help you weigh the pros and cons of your various options, which include:
- Sole proprietorship
- General partnership
- Limited partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional corporation
- Fictitious name registration
- Changes to existing entities
To set you on a solid foundation, we advise you on the form of business that best addresses your current circumstances while providing the flexibility to change as you grow. We have formed just about every type of entity – from single member LLC to non-profit for a new church.
Continued support from knowledgeable Cranberry Township business formation attorneys
After your business is formed, our firm encourages all our clients to call us for assistance with initial contracts, and any problems that may arise. We advise clients on all business formation matters, including:
- Corporate bylaws
- Banking and lines of credit
- Insurance coverage
- Investment strategies
- Corporate compliance issues
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Drafting and advising on buy-sell agreements
- Handling problems between partners, as applicable, and litigation when necessary
- Dissolution and closing of businesses
If litigation becomes necessary, we zealously advocate for your financial interests in the boardroom or in the courtroom.
Contact Pennsylvania business formation attorneys today
- At Gilliland Vanasdale Sinatra Law Office, LLC, we help build your business and help make it successful. Call our office today at 724-741-0536 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.